Remote Deposit Troubleshooting
- I clicked on the Remote Deposit link on GTNet but nothing happens, or I get a black or white screen.
- I scanned a check and when I choose to print “Receipt,” it brings me back to the Enter Deposit Info page?
- How do I check the status of my deposit?
- I scanned a check but I don’t see the deposit in my account?
- I’m having a problem with my scanner, the check is not being scanned properly?
- I scanned a check, but I received an email notifying me that the check image is too small. What does that mean?
- I received an email saying my deposit rejected as Bad Image- images are too dark. How do I correct?
- Can I make a PDF file or make a copy of a check and submit through Remote deposit?
- I received an email notifying me that my deposit rejected due to the MICR is missing. What is a MICR?
- I received an email notifying me my deposit was rejected, due to the image being unacceptable.
Can I make a PDF file or make a copy of a check and submit through Remote deposit?
- No, the Remote Deposit system will not allow you to submit anything if it does not detect a scanner.