Financial Education & Classes
Cornerstone Financial Education’s goal is your financial success. They believe financial education is a fundamental step in creating opportunity, fostering stability and finding peace of mind.
Cornerstone offers online video courses, articles, books and classes that cover a comprehensive list of financial topics.
- The Value of Money
- Budgeting & Spending
- Managing Debt
- Goal Setting
- Credit & Borrowing
- Purchasing & Closing on a Home
- Owning a Home
- Financial Stewardship
Financial Education Classes
Classes with the financial information you need.
- Budgeting: Take charge of your finances with a budgeting class and learn to control your money.
- Debt Management: Come learn the options you have with your debt and how to best accomplish those options.
- Understanding Credit: Do you want to improve your credit score? Learn the importance of credit and how your score is calculated.
- Financial Stewardship: Learn how you can budget your life to be able to give back through stewardship.
- Home Buying: Do you know if you are ready to buy a home? Educate yourself on the responsibility of home ownership and how to save the most money on your home.
- Energy Efficiency: Energy Efficiency is the key to keeping more money in your wallet and less money spent on utilities. Sign up for a class today and learn the best ways for you to save!
- Foreclosure Prevention: Are you worried about keeping your home? Come learn about the foreclosure process and your options as a homeowner.
Classes Held in Austin: Every Wednesday night of the month starting at 6pm. Call 800-336-1245 to register.
- 1st Wednesday: Improving Your Credit
- 2nd Wednesday: Homebuying Done Right
- 3rd Wednesday: Defeating Your Debt
- 4th Wednesday: Avoiding Foreclosure
In addition to their free classes and free one-on-one credit counseling, Cornerstone Financial Education offers free education materials for you and your family.