What are the minimum computer system requirements?
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements
- PC with a minimum 2 Ghz processor, Pentium 3 or better
- Minimum of 1 PC per location
- Minimum 512 MB of RAM
- USB 2.0 port
- Network adapter
- 256K Access to internet
- Microsoft .NET Framework version2.0
- Norton Security or similar Firewall, Virus, Malware, & Spyware protection
You will also need the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Sp4,
- Microsoft Windows XP SP1 and higher, OR
- Microsoft Vista Business
Business Capture FAQs
- When are funds available after a deposit is submitted?
- What are the minimum computer system requirements?
- What check scanners are compatible with Business Capture?
- What do I do with the check after its been scanned?
- Is there a limit on the amount of checks I can scan for deposit?
- Is there a maximum dollar limit on checks?
- Private Ed Loans
Business Capture is a new way to make check deposits into your account remotely. This convenient and economical new service allows you to scan checks and deposit into your account without leaving the office. So save time driving to a branch and waiting in line just to make a deposit into your account.
All you need is a Windows based PC, a check scanner, and high speed internet. The check scanner can be provided at a cost of $595. This is a one- time fee that can be paid monthly within a 12 month period. The check scanner allows you to scan multiple checks at a time. You may also choose to purchase a scanner but it must be compatible with Business Capture.
Business Capture can be accessed through a software that must be downloaded to a Windows based PC. Once the software and scanner are set up, you or the individuals you designate can deposit checks directly into your business account by following these simple steps:
- Place a single or a group of checks into the scanner, the scanner will capture the check images.
- Verify the image quality and make any corrections if needed. Once images are reviewed and corrected, you can then transmit the file for deposit into your account.
- Deposits submitted by 3:59 p.m. (C.S.T) will be credit to the account by 5:00 p.m. that same day. Deposits submitted after 4:00 p.m., or during Holidays and Weekends, will receive credit the following business day by 9:00 a.m.