Bill Pay Update
We are currently working on a new and improved mobile app and online banking to make your life easier. Get ready to enjoy brand new functionality that makes online banking easier than ever, enhanced security to give you a peace-of-mind when accessing your accounts online, and a more user-friendly experience.
With our improved digital banking comes a new bill pay system.
Because you are a current bill pay user, we wanted to let you know how the upcoming changes will affect you.
Bill pay will be unavailable from Monday, October 28 at 12:01AM through Tuesday, November 5 at 8:00AM.
During this maintenance period, you will not be able to schedule a payment, create a new bill payment, or view bill pay.
What does this mean?
- Payments scheduled before October 28 will process normally, even during the maintenance period. However, you will not be able to schedule anything new or make any changes during the maintenance period.
- Your current payees, future scheduled payments and bill pay history will transfer over to the new system. We will transfer all of your existing bill pay information over to our new system, which will be operating normally on November 5. With the upgrade, 24 months of bill pay history will transfer over to our new system. In addition, current bill payment due dates will not change with the upgrade.
What do I need to do?
- Verify that the information for your existing payments and payees is correct prior to October 28. Please verify that the information for your frequent payees is correct.
- One log-in will be required to access bill pay. You will no longer need to access bill pay through another website. Bill pay will be fully integrated into our online banking. Additionally, bill pay will be available in the mobile app on November 5. You will need to register for our new online banking on November 5.
- If you receive your bills through the e-bills service, your electronic bill election will not transfer to the new system. On November 5, you can re-enroll your e-bills. If you choose to not re-enroll you will begin receiving a paper bill from the payee. Re-enrolling is easy – all you need to know is your online account access information for the payee. The new bill pay system will display if the payee offers e-bills.
- Schedule your bill payments before October 28. We advise to schedule payments for any bills that may be due during the maintenance period to avoid any late payments or fees. You can schedule these payments for any date you choose. All scheduled payments will be made during the down time.
Another option for making payments during the down time is to use your Greater Texas | Aggieland Credit Union debit card and paying through the merchant's website.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bill pay maintenance dates and this conversion process. Please understand that this is a necessary step to ensure a smooth migration of all the data to our new and improved system.