Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
The APR you receive for the subaccounts (except Share Secured, Stock Secured, and Certificate Secured) will be within the range disclosed above and is based on your credit worthiness. Ask the credit union for the rate you qualify to receive.
Auto loans, regardless of score will qualify for a rate reduction. The following are ways a member may receive this discount:
- Direct deposit and auto transfer of payment will receive a .25% discount
- 10% down will receive a .25% discount
- 20% down will receive a .50% discount
- Purchase of Gap and Warranty will receive a .25% discount (both required for discount)
- 5 years or more membership and account in good standing will receive a .15% discount
- Active checking account in good standing will receive a .10% discount
- Your minimum payment will never be less than $25.00 per month
- Payment protection on loan credit life and/or single credit disability .25% discount
- Maximum discount for any one applicant is 1%
*Discount does not apply to any special promotional rates.
You will pay 20% of the interest due if payment is more than 10 days late.
Minimum $0.05 - $100.00 maximum.
You promise to pay all costs of collecting the amount you owe under this agreement including court costs and reasonable attorney fees.
The APR will be the dividend rate being paid on the Shared Certificate of Deposit as security (index) plus 2.5% (margin). The approximate term of the advance may not exceed the term of the certificate offered as security for a certificate secured loan. The APR and daily periodic rate will be disclosed on the Closed-End Note at the time of the advance