Kids First Phone
Is Your Child Ready for His or Her First Phone?
It used to be that getting a driver’s license was the official milestone when freedom and the race toward growing up began. Today, thanks to the ever-evolving world of technology, the timeline has accelerated—having a phone to call your own is the new first step toward independence.
To help you prepare and decide when the time is right, Sprint has introduced an especially helpful micro-site: Kid’s First Phone. The interactive website, built around the question of whether a child is ready for the responsibility, addresses the common challenge by offering helpful considerations, a readiness quiz, contract info, and even the benefits of giving a child their first phone.
Plus, once you decide your child is ready, you can take advantage of the Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards program, another great benefit of credit union membership!
Here’s how it works:
- Members can get a $100 CASH REWARD for every new line you activate with Sprint.
- Current Sprint customers get a $50 cash reward for every new line transferred into Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards.
- You’ll get a $50 loyalty cash reward every year for every line.
- Plus, credit union members are eligible for 25% off accessories with the Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards program.
Get started today!
- Become a Sprint customer and mention you’re a credit union member
- Register at LoveMyCreditUnion.org/SprintRewards
- Allow up to six to eight weeks to see cash rewards directly deposited into your credit union account
Take the first step toward freedom with your child’s first phone. Click here to sign up today!