Set up a special Christmas Club savings account for the holiday time
Safe guard your money, from yourself.
The Greater Texas | Aggieland Christmas Club account is a special savings account that makes it easy for you to save money throughout the year for a big ticket item, holiday shopping, or really anything you want to buy.
On November 1st each year, the money you have saved in your Christmas Club account automatically gets transferred into your credit union savings or checking account for immediate access.
Features of the Christmas Club Account:
- Just $5 to open
- Encourages a method of savings
- Contributions can be made throughout the year with automatic transfers, direct deposit or payroll deduction
- Dividends are paid quarterly
- The dividend rate and APY are set by the Board of Directors
Benefits of the Christmas Club Account:
- Members can make early withdrawals subject to the early withdraw fee
- Avoid relying on credit cards for holiday purchases
- Convenient online banking
Contact a Member Services Representative today to open your Christmas Club account.
Step 1: Have a goal. Use this calculator to find out how long it will take you to reach your savings goal.
With college tuition increasing, you'll need the power of interest to reach your college savings goal.
Are you saving for a big ticket item? A car? A boat? A motorcycle? Find out how long it will take you.