Set up a special Christmas Club savings account for the holiday time.
The Greater Texas and Aggieland Christmas Club account is a special savings account that makes it easy for you to save money throughout the year for a big ticket item, holiday shopping, or really anything you want to buy.
On November 1 each year, the money you have saved in your Christmas Club account automatically gets transferred into your credit union savings or checking account for immediate access.
Features of the Christmas Club Account:
- Encourages a method of savings.
- Minimum deposit of $5.00 to open.
- Contributions can be made throughout the year with automatic transfers, direct deposit or payroll deduction.
- Dividends are paid monthly.
- The dividend rate and APY are set by the Board of Directors.
Benefits of the Christmas Club Account:
- Safe guard your money, from yourself. Members can make early withdrawals subject to the early withdraw fee.
- Avoid relying on credit cards for holiday purchases.
- Convenient online banking.
Contact a Member Services Representative today to open your Christmas Club account.