How to Transfer Funds Between Your Accounts in Digital Banking
To learn how to transfer funds between your accounts, review the step-by-step guide or watch the video below.
Follow the steps below to quickly and easily transfer funds between your accounts:
- Log in to the mobile app or online banking
- Select 'Transfers' from the menu options on the left-hand side of the screen
- Tap or click 'Transfer Funds' at the top of the window
- Using the drop down menu, select which account you want to transfer the funds from
- Using the drop down menu, select which account you want to transfer the funds to
- Enter an amount for your transfer
- Select the date of the transfer from the 'Send Date' section
- If applicable, add a memo to the transfer (Special characters cannot be entered into the memo line)
- Under the 'Frequency' Section, select how often you would like the transfer to occur
- Tap or click 'submit'
- Authorize the transfer by clicking 'confirm'
- You will receive a success window when your transfer is complete. Click 'Close' to dismiss and 'View Transfer Details' to review the details of your transfer
- To verify that the funds have transferred, review your transaction history