How to Transfer Money to Another Greater Texas Member
The instructions below provide a step-by-step tutorial for transferring money to a fellow Greater Texas member.
Follow the steps below to quickly and easily transfer money to another Greater Texas member:
- Log in to the mobile app or online banking
- Select 'Pay a Member' from the menu options on the left hand side of the screen
- Tap or click 'Send Money' at the top of the window
- Enter a 'Payee Nickname'
- Enter the member's new account number. Please note, the new account number must contain the identifying numbers at the end
- Reenter the account number in the 'Confirm Payee Account Number' section
- Select a payee account type from the drop down menu
- Using the drop down menu, select which account you want to transfer the money from
- Enter an amount for your transfer
- If applicable, add a memo to the transfer (Special characters cannot be entered into the memo line)
- Tap or click 'submit'
- Authorize the transfer by clicking 'confirm'
- You will receive a success window when your transfer is complete. Click 'Ok' to dismiss.
- To verify that the funds have transferred, review your transaction history