Your not-for-profit financial cooperative.
By design and definition, credit unions are a not-for-profit member-owned cooperative whose membership consists of people with at least one common trait. No matter if that trait is occupation, association, or community - everyone gets an equal voice regardless of how much he or she has in shares.
Who can join Greater Texas | Aggieland Credit Union?
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in portions of the Brazos County, Bastrop County, Dallas County, Harris County, Hays County, Hidalgo County, Bexar County, Tarrant County and Travis County.
- Students, Faculty and Staff of Texas A&M University, Texas State University, Bastrop ISD, Elgin ISD, Hays Consolidated ISD, Leander ISD, and Northwest Lineman College.
- Persons who work for one of the following employers listed below.
- If your immediate family member(s) is eligible to join, you qualify for membership.
- If someone in your household is eligible to join, you qualify for membership.
"Household" is defined as persons living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit. This includes any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household, including family members, domestic partners, foster children, legal guardian, and roommate relationships.