All credit union branches will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24, 2019
- Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- New Year's Day, Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 20, 2020
- President's Day, Monday, February 17, 2020
* When a federal holiday falls on a Saturday, it is usually observed on the preceding Friday. When the holiday falls on a Sunday, it is usually observed on the following Monday.
Some credit union branches are closed on additional days, check with your local branch to verify.
Remember that you can access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week — even on holidays — with Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Phone Banking. Interested in enrolling in these free services? Contact us by phone or visit one of our branches to apply.