Your Credit Union Debit & Credit Card + Your Mobile Wallet
Confidence, simplicity and all of the things you love about your credit union debit and credit card. Adding your debit and credit card is as easy as snapping a photo.
It’s a snap to get started.
1. Make sure your iPhone or iPad has the latest version of iOS
2. Add your Greater Texas Credit Union or Aggieland Credit Union debit card to Apple Pay…It’s easy
3. Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on the TouchID
Rest easy. Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID™thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
Getting started with Google Pay is as easy as:
1. Download the Google Pay app
2. Add your debit card- it's as simple as snapping a photo
3. Pay confidently at over a million locations in the U.S.
Google Pay never uses your actual card number so your card details and private info stay safe.
Simple to set up. Simple to pay.
1. Make sure your compatible Samsung device* is updated with Samsung Pay
2. Take a picture of your debit card with your device's camera
3. Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you'll be ready to go
Samsung Pay transactions are authorized with your fingerprint and use a digital identifier instead of your card number. And even if your phone is compromised, Samsung Knox technology encrypts your card info within a separate, secure data vault.
* Available on Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/pay for complete list and contact your bank or financial institution to verify supported cards.