Minor Share Deposit (Savings Account)
For members under 18
- Parent or Guardian opens savings account in child’s name
- Parent or Guardian is joint on the account
- $1 deposit into account when opened
- Documentation needed to open account:
- Parent must be eligible for membership.
- If Parent or Guardian does not have an account, a copy of the driver's license & social security card (or two valid picture IDs) is needed to open the account.
- Child’s social security card.
- If a person other than the parent or legal guardian, like a grandparent is opening the account, a letter from legal guardian is needed as authorization.
- Earns dividends paid quarterly, according to our rates
Teens Share Draft (Checking Account)
For members with Texas Identification Card or Driver's License (15-16+)
This account offers:
- Student as primary checking account holder.
- Parent or Guardian as secondary on account and ultimately responsible.
- $25 deposit into account when opened.