Money Market Account
A Money Market Account is a type of savings account that earns a higher amount of interest than our regular savings account. A money market account is a hybrid between a savings account and a checking account.
Money Market Account Features:
- Minimum deposit of $2500 to open.
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly.
- Interest rates are set monthly by the Board of Directors.
- There is no service charge or per item fee.
- Checks are free and withdrawals by check are limited to six per month.
- If the balance does fall below $2500, your account will earn a reduced rate of interest.
For more information regarding our Money Market Account please contact a Member Services Representative .