Your share of ownership in the Credit Union
This basic savings account is so much more than basic
With our regular share account, you gain access to all of the Credit Union's products, services, and discounts. Our account features no monthly service fee and a minimum balance of $5.
- Just $5 to open for adults 18+
- Just $1 to open for children under 18
- Earns dividends
- Rates are set by the Board of Directors and dividends are paid quarterly.
- Free ATM card
- Purchase cashier's checks and money orders
- Eligibility to apply for loans offered by the Credit Union
- Eligibility to apply for a VISA Credit Card
- Access to Financial Education
- Exclusive member discounts and products
Access Your Account, Your Way
Free telephone banking. Review your account balances and activity, make transfers, and more!
Free online banking. Check account balances and activity, transfer funds, view check images, and more!
All the functions of online banking with mobile convenience!
Our savings account can also be used as:
- Special Funds
- Organizational/Club accounts
Step 1: Have a goal. Use this calculator to find out how long it will take you to reach your savings goal.
With college tuition increasing, you'll need the power of interest to reach your college savings goal.
Are you saving for a big ticket item? A car? A boat? A motorcycle? Find out how long it will take you.
*Per Federal Regulation and the credit union's Truth-in-Savings Account Disclosure , Share (Savings), Money Market Security, and Golden Star Savings Accounts may not make more than six electronic transfers and withdrawals from each of your accounts, or a combination of such transfers and withdrawals from each account, to another in a calendar month.