Branch & Lobby Closures
For the safety of our members, employees, and communities, all branch teller traffic is being redirected to drive-thru lanes. Drive-thru hours of operation remain unchanged.
The following branches are closed entirely until further notice: Houston-Polk, and Austin-Winters. To locate the nearest drive-thru or branch, please visit our website.
Our other branch lobbies are now open for 'By Appointment Only' services.
Effective June 8, 2020, in-branch ‘By Appointment Only’ service is available for:
- General Member Services (account openings or closings)
- Account Fraud Services
- Safe Deposit Box Access
- Approved Loan Closings (Consumer or Commercial)
To schedule an appointment, call (800) 749-9732 or send us a message, and a representative will contact you to schedule your appointment at one of our available locations. The credit union is encouraging all members to wear a mask to their scheduled appointment.
We encourage you to consider using our free remote service options, including:
- Contact Center – (800) 749-9732, Monday- Thursday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Card Services – (800) 749-9732, 24 hours x 7 days
- Digital Banking via mobile app or online – Digital Services offer robust self-service banking at your convenience any time of day, including remote check deposit. To enroll, download the app for iOS or Android, or visit us online and click on “New User Registration”.
- Free ATM’s at our facilities throughout Texas and at participation 7-Eleven stores.
CARES Act Stimulus Checks
The CARES Act stimulus is coming, but what does it mean for you? The checks will be nice, but who will get them and for how much? We’ve got all the information you need!
Member Assistance Program
For almost 70 years, Greater Texas|Aggieland Credit Union has always stepped up to help members during times of hardship, and we are here to help during COVID-19.
Be on the Lookout for Scams!
Earlier this week, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) encouraged financial institutions and consumers to remain alert to fraud schemes leveraging COVID-19, including stimulus check scams, testing scams, and more. We strongly encourage our members to read the article at the link below and check in regularly to see the most up-to-date scams being used by hackers during the COVID-19 pandemic.