Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) UPDATE
Changes to Branch Operations
We are pleased to reopen our branches to serve you on Monday, April 5, 2021!
As Governor Greg Abbott stated, Texas is not yet past the pandemic, so it is up to each of us to use our best discretion to limit the spread of COVID-19 in order to protect our members, staff, families, and communities.
Please note the following:
- Masks are required for all members and employees who enter Credit Union facilities.
- Protective Shields are in place at all teller stations and member service desks.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations are available for member use.
- Social Distancing Markers are installed to help assure necessary social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning methods will continue to be used at our facilities.
- Appointments are no longer required, but recommended so as to limit wait times. Appointments can be made online or by calling us at 800-749-9732.
- We may manage capacity limits in our continued effort to help reduce the spread.
Our Austin - Airport branch is closed for in-branch appointments until further notice. Drive-thru hours of operation remain unchanged.
The following branches are closed entirely until further notice: Houston-Polk, and Austin-Winters. To locate the nearest drive-thru or branch, please visit our website.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
3rd Stimulus Check
With recent passage of legislation for additional government stimulus payments, we want to remind you about how these funds are deposited and how you can conveniently check on their status.
Be on the Lookout for Scams!
Earlier this week, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) encouraged financial institutions and consumers to remain alert to fraud schemes leveraging COVID-19, including stimulus check scams, testing scams, and more. We strongly encourage our members to read the article at the link below and check in regularly to see the most up-to-date scams being used by hackers during the COVID-19 pandemic.