Current Auto Loan Rates
Benefits Of Getting An Auto Loan At Greater Texas Credit Union
- Lower than industry average interest rates
- Extended loan terms up to 84 months
- Simple online application that takes minutes to complete
- Completely online application process - no need to visit a branch
- Defer your first payment for 90 days
Auto Loan Rates
Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
**Rates are subject to change without notice, special promotional rates do not apply to loans already financed at the Credit Union.**
|Loan Types||Terms||Annual Percentage Rate|
|2021, 2022, 2023 Models||Up to 36 Months||As low as 5.54 %|
|Up to 63 Months||As low as 6.04 %|
|Up to 75 Months||As low as 6.64 %|
|Up to 84 Months2||As low as 7.64 %|
2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Models
|Up to 36 Months||As low as 6.04 %|
||Up to 63 Months||As low as 6.54 %|
||Up to 75 Months||As low as 7.14 %|
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Models
|Up to 48 Months||As low as 7.26 %|
||Up to 66 Months||As low as 7.45 %|
||284 Month term on new vehicles only.|
Rates May Vary
- Rates are subject to change without notice, and special promotional rates do not apply to loans already financed at the Credit Union.
- The maximum age of a used motor vehicle to be eligible for financing is ten (10) years from the current calendar year. The age of the vehicle will determine the length of financing terms.
- To be eligible for financing, a used motor vehicle’s mileage must be less than 150,000 miles.
- Greater Texas Credit Union is unable to finance out of state vehicles. Contact us for more information on out of state vehicle transactions.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
- The APR you receive for the sub-accounts (except Share Secured, Stock Secured, and Certificate Secured) will be within the range disclosed above and is based on your creditworthiness. Ask the credit union for the rate you qualify to receive. Rates are guaranteed for 30 days from pre-approval notice.
- You will pay 20% of the interest due if payment is more than 10 days late. The minimum amount is $0.05, and the maximum is $100.00.
- You promise to pay all costs of collecting the amount you owe under this agreement, including court costs and reasonable attorney fees.
- The APR will be the dividend rate being paid on the Shared Certificate of Deposit as security (index) plus approved margin. The approximate term of the advance may not exceed the term of the certificate offered as security for a certificate secured loan. The APR and daily periodic rate will be disclosed on the Closed-End Note at the time of the advance.
Access Competitive Auto Loans Rates Today!
1APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and conditions apply. Rate is for loan terms up to 36 monthly payments of $28.56 per $1,000 borrowed. Advertised rate includes additional discount of 0.25% for purchase of Greater Texas| Aggieland Credit Union GAP and Auto Warranty. Rate is based on credit approval and subject to change. Promotion applies to new money loans for purchase or competitor refinance only.