You trust Greater Texas and Aggieland Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs.
Insurance protection is part of a solid financial plan. From getting a good rate on coverage for your car to making sure your life insurance is adequate, dependable insurance coverage ensures financial relief when you need it. And along the way, you’ll take comfort in knowing you’re protected.
$2,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Coverage
Greater Texas and Aggieland Credit Union wants to help protect your family and as an account holder age 18 or older, you are automatically:
- Eligible for $2,000.00¹ Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance Coverage paid for you by your credit union
- Pre-Authorized for Additional Coverage up to $300,000.00¹
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- No Medical Exams or Health Questions
Please click the link below to review the complete terms, conditions & exclusions and to enroll.
This product may not be available to residents of all states.
1 Benefits reduce by 50% at age 70
For California Residents: Insurance product offered by Affinion Benefits Insurance Services, Inc. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. Insurance provided by Federal InsuranceCompany. Chubb, P.O. Box 1600, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-1600.
TruStage™ Auto & Home Insurance Program
The TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149.
TruStage™ Life Insurance Plans
We offer TruStage Life Insurance Policies to help you protect the people who matter most in your life. Underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, these plans are designed to fit your budget and provide excellent coverage.
Learn about this important coverage or call 1-855-612-7909 for more information.
TruStage™ Health Insurance
Need health insurance? The open enrollment period runs from November 1 until January 31.
- You could save $434.39 a month on health insurance.*
- More than 75% of applicants qualify for financial help.**
- GoHealth advisors can help you find the right plan for you and your family.
Act now! Call 1-888-416-2166 or go to TruStageHealth.com today.
Recuperative Care Plan
Insurance for out-of-pocket expenses after a hospital stay.
- Post-hospital care and household expenses most insurance plans are not designed to cover – payable as a lump sum based on number of days in the hospital. Pays in addition to other insurance.
- 60-day “Free Look” trial period.
- $200 daily cash benefit for all kinds of sickness (up to $73,000).
- $400 daily cash benefit for covered accidents (up to $146,000).
- Maximum benefit period 365 days.
- Underwritten by Minnesota Life Insurance Company.
- Guaranteed acceptance coverage with no medical exam or questionnaire.
- Individual Plan Rate: $24.00/month.
- Family Plan Rate: $36.00/month.
As a member, keep an eye out in your mailboxes for information on how to sign up for our Recuperative Care Plan.
*Families eligible for the Advance Premium Tax Credit save an average of $434.39 per month on their health insurance when they shopped through GoHealth (2015 OE).
**Over 75% of those who enrolled through GoHealth are eligible for the Advance Premium Tax Credit to lower the cost of their health insurance (2014 OE).
© TruStage, 2015. All Rights Reserved. TruStage™ is a marketing brand used to identify products offered through CMFG Life Insurance Company and programs offered through CMFG Life insurance agencies to credit union members. TruStage™ Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. TruStage™ Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union. The TruStage Health Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and GoHealth LLC. GoHealth LLC is licensed to sell nationwide and operates in all states with the exception of Massachusetts, Hawaii, Vermont and Rhode Island.