The Upgrade of Our Core Banking System
Exciting changes are underway here at Greater Texas|Aggieland Credit Union! We are currently in the process of upgrading our core banking system. This upgrade will allow adoption of cutting-edge technology that will provide you with a new and enhanced member experience.
While the bulk of the upgrade is taking place behind the scenes, there will be times that it will affect some of the services you use. Our priority throughout this process is to limit the impact on our members. We are committed to sending out communication frequently to ensure you are informed throughout the process. We appreciate your patience while we build the Greatest Banking Experience. Ever.
How to Find Your New Account Number in Digital Banking
Follow the steps below to quickly and easily locate your account numbers:
How to Toggle Between Accounts & Review Legacy Statements in Digital Banking
- Direct Deposit: Your direct deposits processed as normal. If you received a direct deposit on Friday, May 26 and did not see it post to your account, rest assured your deposit is now visible in digital banking.
- Transfers: Previously scheduled automatic transfers posted after downtime.
- Transaction Order: In the event your transactions are out of order after Downtime, please know the sequence of your transactions will not affect your balance.
HERE ARE SOME IMPROVEMENTS YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Enhanced security
- Faster member service
- Improvements to automated payments, direct deposits and electronic loan payments
THINGS THAT WON’T CHANGE:
- No changes to online banking logins and passwords
- Your checks can still be used as normal
- No need for new debit or credit cards
- You will have one Member Number to easily manage all of your accounts at the credit union
- Account Numbers will change: no more S, I, L account code extensions
- You will be able to see all of your accounts in online banking using your Member Number
- Transaction history views will be upgraded
Communication to Members
- Important Account Information Email (April 12, 2023)
- Important Account Information Letter (April 14, 2023)
- Shared Branch Users Letter (April 22, 2023)
- Update Your Email Postcard (April 28, 2023)
- Core Member Email - Downtime (May 12, 2023)
- Core Member Email - Digital Services (May 19, 2023)
- Core Member Letter - Downtime (May 22, 2023)
- Core Member Email - Service Update