Your not-for-profit financial cooperative.
By design and definition, credit unions are a not-for-profit member-owned cooperative whose membership consists of people with at least one common trait. No matter if that trait is occupation, association, or community - everyone gets an equal voice regardless of how much he or she has in shares.
Who can join Greater Texas | Aggieland Credit Union?
Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in portions of: Brazos County, Bastrop County, Dallas County, Harris County, Hays County, Hidalgo County, Bexar County, Tarrant County & Travis County.
- Students, Former Students and Faculty and Staff of:
- Texas A&M University
- Employees of and Students Attending:
- Texas State University
- Central Texas School Districts: Bastrop ISD, Bastrop High School, Cedar Creek High School, Elgin ISD, Hays CISD, Leander ISD & Northwest Lineman College.
- Persons who work for one of the following employers listed below.
- If your immediate family member(s) is eligible to join, you qualify for membership.
- If someone in your household is eligible to join, you qualify for membership.
- "Household" is defined as persons living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit. This includes any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household, including family members, domestic partners, foster children, legal guardian, and roommate relationships.